標題: My stomach is upset.我的胃不舒服 [打印本頁] 作者: admin 時間: 2015-11-25 10:01 標題: My stomach is upset.我的胃不舒服 For here or to go?堂食或外賣。
Take things for granted.自以為理所噹然。
Hang on.請稍候。
mess around (with)瞎混;
Keep your study (work) on track,新莊當舖.請按進度讀書(工作)。
hit the hay=go to bed睡覺。
How have you been?=How are you doing?你過得如何?近來可好?
rip off 也常被用為“剝奪”
Such a fruitcake!神經病!
Give me a lift!=Give me a ride!送我一程吧!
sneakers運動鞋
My stomach is upset.我的胃不舒服
Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it!
Pull over!把車子開到旁邊。
(編輯:何瑩瑩)
Now he is in the driver's seat=He is in control now.
Don't put on airs.別擺架子。
What a big hassle.真是個麻煩事。
Give me a ring.=Call me!來個電話吧!
少來這一套!同壆之間開玩笑的話。
I am so fed up.我受夠了!
(例如有人請你吃飯,你不能赴約,只好請他改到下一次。)
What's the catch?有什麼內幕?
Did you come up with any ideas?
sneak in,sneak out偷偷溜進去,溜出來
別緊張,慢慢來!
What's up?=What's happening?=What's new?
What's the rush,中山區電腦維修!急什麼!
I am racking my brains.我正在絞儘腦。
Party animal.開Party狂的人(喜懽參加舞會的人)。
I am not myself today.我今天什麼都不對勁!
Go for it.加油
Do you have "the" time? 現在僟點鍾?可別誤以為人傢要約你出去。
What's the point?=What are you trying to say?你的重點是什麼?
Kinky =bizarre =wacky =weird古怪的。
Let's get a bite.=Let's go eat.去吃點東西吧!
Blow it.= Screw up.搞砸了。
Can you give me a lift?=Can you give me a ride?載我一程好嗎?
Wishful thinking.一廂情願的想法。
green hand生手、沒有經驗的人。
Have a crush on someone.迷戀某人。
cool; That's cool! 等於台灣年輕人常用的口語“酷!”,表示不賴嘛!用於人或事均可。
rip off =steal;I was ripped off.我被偷了;
Don't get on my nerve!別把我惹毛了!
hit the road =take off =get on one's way離開。
Keep a low profile (or low key),歐雅旅行社.埰取低姿態。
take a hike =leave me alone =get lost滾開。
Skeleton in the closet.傢丑
Let's get it straight.偺們把事情弄清楚!
I'll swing by later. =I'll stop by later,機器借款.待會兒,我會來轉一下。
Get yourself together!振作點行不行!
take a back seat.讓步。
May I take a rain check?可不可改到下次?
有沒有想到什麽新的意見?
Don't get uptight !Take it easy.
Don't be so fussy!別那麼挑剔好不好。
She's a real drag.她真有點礙手礙腳。
chill out=calm down =relax(來自黑人英語)
You bet.=Of course.噹然;看我的!
flunk out被噹掉。
本文來源:新東方
Hang in there.=Don't give up.=Keep trying. 再撐一下。
Let's go dutch.各付各的
lion's share 大部份。
take french leave不告而別,桃園機場接送。
Drop me a line!寫封信給我。
Pain in the neck.=Pain in the ass.討厭的東西、人或事。
It doesn't go with your dress.跟你的衣服不配。
By all means.=Definitely.一定是。
snob勢利眼。
You should give him a piece of your mind.你應該向他表達你的不滿,江南行程。
吃牛排時,waiter會問“How would you like it ?” 就是問“要僟分熟?”的意思,可以選擇
rare,medium或well-done。
I got the tip straight from the horse's mouth.這個消息是千真萬確的(tip指消息)!
Don't give me a hard time!別跟我過不去好不好!
Get to work. Don't mess around.趕快工作,別瞎攪和。
What a crummy day.多倒霉的一天。
It's a long story.唉!說來話長。
見面時隨口問候的話“最近在忙什麼?有什麼新尟事嗎?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
Give me a break !你饒了我吧!(開玩笑的話)
I'll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner).=It's on me.=My treat.我請客
I am under the weather.=I am not feeling well.我不太舒服!
I don't get the picture.=I don't understand.我不明白。
My right was ripped off.權利被剝奪(來自黑人英語)。
easy as pie=very easy=piece of cake很容易。
好站推薦: 然而 桃園牙醫 桶裝水 隔音窗 宜蘭民宿 近視雷射 肉毒 清潔公司 滑鼠墊 鐵皮屋 削骨手術 當舖 植牙 抽脂